LingPerfect Translations, Inc. is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Reading the following information carefully will help you fully understand how we follow GDPR regulations and privacy practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
WHERE WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
Filling out forms on our website www.lptranslations.com.
Information collected on our website includes applying for employment or requesting a quote. Data is also collected when subscribing to our newsletter and completing various contact forms, which includes data provided when reporting technical issues when using our site.
Other Information that may be collected through our website Includes the following:
Orders, Invoicing and processing a payment.
When visiting our site, the resources that you access may be tracked for analytic purposes for better site optimization.
Lastly, we encourage our clients and suppliers for feedback through surveys to ensure the quality of our services, however, this is completely voluntary and not required.
When visiting our site, data collected from your computer may include IP address, operating system and the type of browser used. This information is for system administration purposes and is considered statistical data about our users’. This information does not identify any individual.
Information about your general internet usage is stored by cookie files on your hard drive. These cookies collect data and are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and it allows us to customize our site according to your individual preferences.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
|Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use this information to compile analytics to help improve our site. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including number of site visits, where site traffic comes from and pages visited most.||Click here for more information from Google|
By browsing our website, you understand that it will place cookies on your device, however you are able to remove cookies from your device by going into your browser settings and clearing your browsing history and deleting your cookies frequently.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Once we have received your information, we use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access. Although we protect your personal data, the internet is not completely secure and any information you provide while on our site is at your own risk.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
We use personal information in the following ways:
- Ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for all individuals who access our site.
- Provide you with information, products, and services that you have requested from us or which we feel may interest you and have consented for such purposes.
- Carry out our obligations from contracts entered between you and us. Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, and to notify your about changes to our service
If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you electronically through email with information about goods and services similarly used for the subject of a previous sale.
If you are a new customer, we will contact you electronically only if you have consented to receive information.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please click the relevant box situated at the bottom of the contact form.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
When we disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event, we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our business or substantially all its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data on any linked websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with this Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of $15 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Last updated on 15 May 2018