(Iot = Internet of Things) There are more than 3 billion people using 12 billion connected devices today and by 2020 there will be 26 times more connected things than people.*
As business communication evolves from B2C (Business to Consumer) to B2I (Business to Individual) and more customers are interacting with your systems, how will your organization ensure a great customer experience when the text doesn’t fit – the products are mistranslated – or the app doesn’t work in Chinese? How will your organization store, track, analyze and make sense of the vast in-language data that’s being generated by your global customers?
Watch this Webinar to learn how to:
- Avoid the most common translation mistakes
- Integrate translation services into your content dev process
- Identify use-cases where Machine Translation can be used
- Manage the “ripple-effect” when content changes
- Balance your brands global voice with local feel
- With more and more things coming online from medical devices to washing machines, organizations that don’t have an integrated process for translation will fail in other markets.
Book a Free Consult
You can also book a free 20 minute phone consultation with a LingPerfect globalization expert